For over 50 years we have provided medical answering servicing for doctors, dentists and medical offices though out the country. With the introduction of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) our staff has undergone the specialized training needed to fully comply with new HIPAA practices.
The modern medical office is a hub of activity. Phones never stop ringing, but your office is full of patients that need care and attention. The vast majority of medical professionals are faced with the challenge of catering to incoming patients while caring for current ones. Did you know that it’s possible to have your front desk staff help patients and still have your phones answered? When you rely on Ansercomm medical answering services, you’ll have promptly answered calls and happy patients in your office!
Ansercomm’s virtual receptionists are professional, discrete, and completely HIPAA-compliant. We strive to make our answering services beneficial for both patients and medical professionals. Patients are able to receive prompt service, have shorter wait times, and are able to conveniently schedule appointments. Doctors, nurses, and other essential medical personnel are able to work without distractions. Hospital administrators and health insurance providers have easy access to data, and deal with fewer automated systems.
Benefits of Our Medical Answering Service include:
- Increased efficiency: Ansercomm medical answering services have benefits that go beyond your phone line. A professional call answering service can result in better management of scheduling, billing, physician follow-ups, and even patient care. Busy times in the office will no longer mean that your phone will go unanswered, we’re here to answer your call overflow. Potential patients will also no longer be limited by office hours. Our virtual assistants will respond to after-hours calls and are trained to handle calls from patients in crisis.
- Industry knowledge: Using a generic answering service can be problematic for medical professionals. Ansercomm is familiar with the legal needs of medical professionals, and we strive to make sure that our services are HIPAA compliant. The virtual assistants that will be working for you are required to participate in HIPAA training programs and are annually re-certified.
- Professionalism and care: Ansercomm virtual agents follow your call handling protocols and dispatching instructions to your specific directions. They’re also uniquely aware of the emotional needs of the average patient. You won’t lose the human element when you use our answering services, our assistants can maintain professionalism while demonstrating empathy and care.
- Experience and expertise: Ansercomm is aware of the specialty needs medical practitioners have. We’ve worked with countless medical facilities, clinics, hospitals, veterinarians, hospice care facilities, home healthcare agencies, medical supply companies, insurance carriers, and medical event planners.
- We do not outsource. Our call center is located in the U.S. and staffed with live U.S. agents 24/7/365
- Multilingual medical answering services in over 200 languages
By using our cutting edge HIPAA Compliant Medical Answering Service, we can diminish your costs while helping you run more efficiently. Your patients will be impressed with our friendly and helpful staff and your team will be impressed with the accuracy and timeliness of the messages.
Secure Messaging HIPAA Compliant Mobile App
Ansercomm provides a HIPAA Compliant Messaging App, which is encrypted and password protected. Our app allows your staff to receive secure messages, as well as send or forward messages between your staff in a completely documented environment. The app includes the following functions: full audit trails with time stamps, detailed documentation and reporting. The app is compatible with iPhone, android, and Blackberry devices.